山東海龍股票談散戶成為股票交易者的38個階段???
山東海龍股票談散戶成為股票交易者的38個階段
山東海龍股票談散戶成為股票交易者的38個階段They are as follows:
1. We accumulate information - buying books, going to seminars and researching.
通過購書、參加沙龍座談各種渠道來獲得入門知識;
2. We begin to trade with our ‘new’ knowledge.
憑借剛學來的新知識開始交易;
3. We consistently ‘donate’ and then realise we may need more knowledge or information.
不斷的虧損讓意識到:
需要進1步的學習。
4. We accumulate more information.
進1步的深造;
5. We switch the commodities we are currently following.
根據所學轉變/升級的思路;
6. We go back into the market and trade with our ‘updated’ knowledge.
用新思路再度進入市場進行交易;
7. We get ‘beat up’ again and begin to lose some of our confidence. Fear starts setting in.
再度遭受創擊,開始喪失信心,恐懼也接踵而來;
8. We start to listen to ‘outside news’ and to other traders.
開始傾聽小道消息和其交易者的看法;
9. We go back into the market and continue to ‘donate’。
返回市場,然后繼續被打擊;
10. We switch commodities again.
再度否定原來的思路;
11. We search for more information.
進行更多的練習;
12. We go back into the market and start to see a little progress.
返回市場,發現自己有了些進步;
13. We get ‘over-confident’ and the market humbles us.
開始自負(自膨脹),而市場毫不留情得教訓了;
14. We start to understand that trading successfully is going to take more time and more knowledge than we anticipated.
開始意識到要想成功地進行交易需要花費比預期更多的時間和精力,以及獲取更多的知識;
MOST PEOPLE WILL GIVE UP AT THIS POINT, AS THEY REALISE WORK IS INVOLVED.
認識到這活非常棘手時,大部分人開始放棄;
15. We get serious and start concentrating on learning a ‘real’ methodology.
變得嚴謹自律/嚴肅認真,開始傾力研究實用的交易方法;
16. We trade our methodology with some success, but realise that something is missing.
用自己的交易方法獲得了些收益,但同時也發現仍舊存在1些缺陷/問題;
17. We begin to understand the need for having rules to apply our methodology.
開始想到需要給的交易方案制定規則;
18. We take a sabbatical from trading to develop and research our trading rules.
用一定的節奏/周期的交易來改造完善的交易規則;
19. We start trading again, this time with rules and find some success, but over all we still hesitate when we execute.
接下來發現成功了不少,但仍然發現由于執行時的躊躇,錯過交易或在交易時猶豫不決;
20. We add, subtract and modify rules as we see a need to be more proficient with our rules.
通過刪減添加修正的規則,使其顯得更有效率;
21. We feel we are very close to crossing that threshold of successful trading.
感覺非常接近成功交易/離成功交易不遠了;
22. We start to take responsibility for our trading results as we understand that our success is in us, not the methodology.
終于認識到:
成功在于自身而不指交易系統,應該自己為交易結果負責;
23. We continue to trade and become more proficient with our methodology and our rules.
持續交易,進1步完善交易系統;
24. As we trade we still have a tendency to violate our rules and our results are still erratic.
在交易的同時,仍然存在違背原則的意圖/傾向,從而令交易結果并不穩定;
25. We know we are close.
需要休息。
26. We go back and research our rules.
返回來繼續審視的規則;
27. We build the confidence in our rules and go back into the market and trade.
對于系統和規則,信心十足,返回市場;
28. Our trading results are getting better, but we are still hesitating in executing our rules.
交易結果更棒了,但在臨門1腳處理不好,仍然有些躊躇;
29. We now see the importance of following our rules as we see the results of our trades when we don‘t follow the rules.
當看到違反規則的糟糕交易時,就會意識到遵守規則的重要性;
30. We begin to see that our lack of success is within us (a lack of discipline in following the rules because of some kind of fear) and we begin to work on knowing ourselves better.
發現不成功指由于自身的問題,(由于恐懼而不遵守規則等等),開始認識了解自;
31. We continue to trade and the market teaches us more and more about ourselves.
繼續交易,市場會教導愈來愈多關于自身的問題;/
在持續的交易中,市場讓自身的問題11暴露無遺;
32. We master our methodology and our trading rules.
已經精通和掌握的交易系統和規則;
33. We begin to consistently make money.
開始持續的盈利;
34. We get a little over-confident and the market humbles us.
有了些自負/自膨脹的時候,市場又給了當頭1棒;
35. We continue to learn our lessons.
繼續吸取教訓;
36. We stop thinking and allow our rules to trade for us (trading becomes boring, but successful) and our trading account
continues to grow as we increase our contract size.
超脫地按規則進行交易,雖然交易變得乏味,但交易很成功,賬戶的盈利不斷的增長隨著頭寸的增多;
37. We are making more money than we ever dreamed possible.
賺取了超乎想象的1筆;/賺的錢超乎想象/預期;
38. We go on with our lives and accomplish many of the goals we had always dreamed of.
繼續的生活,完成以往都不敢想象的目標;
以上是本站關于“山東海龍股票談散戶成為股票交易者的38個階段”的詳細內容介紹,更多精彩請收藏本站。
編輯:趙立贏下一篇:沒有了